Heading Photo: "Garden Ruffles" - Copyright Anne M. Freeman
WELCOME TO ANNE FREEMAN IMAGES
Featuring Fine Art Prints: ~ Old Barns ~ Old Outbuildings ~ Farms ~ Farm Animals ~ Farm Stands ~Bucolic Country Landscapes ~ Church Doors & Steeples ~ Country Roads ~ Seasonal ~ Rustic Holiday Images ~ Fairs ~ Carousels ~ Wildlife ~ Wild Flowers ~ Backyard Birds ~ Pond Life ~ Dragonflies ~ Butterflies ~ Hot Air Balloons - The Jersey Shore ~ and what ever intrigues
Wedding Registry Service in my Etsy Shop!
What You'll Find Here: (Updated 07/04/14)
- View and purchase fine art prints featuring old barns, country landscapes and other Americana subjects
- Links to all web pages are at the bottom of this page.
- Anne's Artistic Statement & Bio on the About page
- Sign up for her monthly Award Winning e-newsletter about her art events and photography below
- Contact Anne on the Contact page.
- Find Anne's gallery shows and display locations on the Photo Show Locations page
- View Anne's photo collections on the Photo Galleries page.
- View Anne's calendar of events on the Calendar page
- Learn about Anne's Business Art Services, Gallery and Craft Fair information on the Business page
- See what Anne is displaying at the Art Gallery at Kathy's Kove via the Art Gallery link below
- Connect to Anne's favorite Businesses below
- Connect to Anne's online photo and art print store via the Online Store link below
- Read Anne's June Newsletter: http://conta.cc/1kJrgP1
- New Collage Photo Frame Sets available on my ETSY Shop
- Look for the NEW items sign.
Left: "AnneFreemanImages Logo" - Copyright Anne M. Freeman
NEW!: THE ART OF THE BARN TOUR & SHOW WEEKEND!
A number of my matted barn prints will be included in the prestigious Art of the Barn show and tour in Bucks County, PA. This year's theme is Experience the Essence of Bucks County July 11 - 13, 2014. Tour gorgeous barns, view artwork, and enjoy a weekend in beautiful Bucks County, PA. This is the premiere fundraising event for the Bucks County Audubon Society. For details, visit http://bcas.org/bcasaotb2013.htm
NEW! SALE ON MY ONLINE ETSY SHOP!
In celebration of July 4, I am offering a 10% of storewide sale in my online Etsy shop forthe week of the July 4 holiday.
Sale Dates: June 30 - July 6
To take advantage of the sale, use the coupon code provided at the top of my Etsy shop homepage when you check out.
My Etsy Online Photo Print Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/AnneFreemanImages
SALE IN MY GALLERY!
All of my framed prints at $45 - $50 are now $5 off. All of my framed prints at $150 are $15 off. All of my framed prints at $200 are $25 off this week at the 5 East Art Gallery, located in Kathy's Kove, 5 Route 57 East, Washington, NJ, 07882. The gallery will be closed on July 4 for the holiday, but will reopen on Sunday.
5 East Art Gallery:
NEW! FLAG PRINTS
I offer a variety of photo prints of images of rustic American flags, available on my Etsy online shop. To view, visit my shop at:
www.etsy.com/shop/AnneFreemanImages or click on the white and orange Etsy link at the bottom of this page.
Left: "Big Red Barn" by Anne M. Freeman
PHILADELPHIA SKETCH CLUB JURIED EXHIBITION
My print, "Movement in Hay," left, will be in the Philadelphia Sketch Club Open Juried Show and sale at famed The Philadelphia Sketch Club. Portions of all proceeds from show sales will benefit the Philadelphia Dance Company.
Join me at the Artist Reception on June 15, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Show runs from June 13-28, 2014.
For directions and details, visit http://sketchclub.org/ or
Link to my Calendar with details
Link to a Map & Driving Directions
Left: "Movement in Hay" by Anne M. Freeman
NEW! JULY ARTIST RECEPTION & ART WALK
Join me and the other gallery artists of the 5 East Art Gallery at the July 25 Artist Reception and Art Walk. Begin at the Gallery in Kathy's Kove with the artists and light refreshments, then enjoy the artwalk around town, and return for an open mic back at Kathy's Kove.
Reception/Art Walk: July 25, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Open Mic: 6:00 - 11:00 p.m.
UPCOMING PHOTO EXHIBIT: BARNS OF HUNTERDON COUNTY
I will be presenting a special photo exhibit as part of the Hunterdon County 300th Anniverary Celebration in September 2014 at the Hunterdon County Library North Branch in Clinton, NJ.
- North County Branch Library, 65 Halstead Street, Clinton.
September 1st - 30th
- HUNTEDON'S HISTORIC BARNS.
Complimentary to the historic barn photography show by photographer Anne Freeman, join renowned barn historian Jeffrey Marshall for an informative talk by Jeffrey Marshall, President of the Heritage Conservancy. Anne Freeman will also be on hand to discuss some of her photographs and her photography.
North County Branch Library, 65 Halstead Street, Clinton.
September 16th - Time TBA - evening
Left: "Old Red Barns with Silo" by Anne Freeman Images
MY NEW ETSY STORE IS NOW OPEN!
For those of you who live out of town or who prefer to shop online, I opened my new ETSY Store, Anne Freeman Images, on the evening of October 26, 2013. I'm very excited to have the shop finally open, after several months of hard work. I do plan to add new material regularly to the shop, so visit oftern. Your feedback is welcome.
My ETSY shop can be accessed at the following website:
NEW! WEDDING REGISTRY SERICE:
Brides and grooms can select their favorite prints to be added to my new Wedding Registery on my Etsy shop. Pick your print, send me the size and finish you want, and I'll do the rest. Contact me for details.
NEW: COLLAGE FRAME PHOTO SETS
I'm creating collage frame photo sets featuring my rustic barns that can be purchased via my Etsy store (link below) at a discount. To the left is "Rustic Country Photo Set No 2" featuring an ear of corn, a dried thistle, and a hay bale. To view more collage frame photo sets, click on the following link:
I will custom order you collage frame photo set for any size frame and number of photos.
Left: "Rustic Country Photo Set No 2" featuring three barn prints by Anne M. Freeman
ANNE FREEMAN IMAGES NEWSLETTER WINS AN AWARD
My monthy e-newsletter, which features events and news about my photography, was recently named a 2013 Constant Contact All Star Award Winner. Considering Constrant Contact has tens of thousands of business clients from around the world, I am pleased to have been so recognized. Part of that award goes to my e-mails subscribers. Thanks! Sign up for my monthly e-newsletter at the bottom of the page for news, events and coupons.
5 EAST ART GALLERY IS NOW OPEN
Eight artists including me are members of the new 5 East Art Gallery located in Kathy's Kove & Kafé, 5 East Route 57, Washington, NJ (Warren County). Hours are 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Wednesday - Sunday. Kathy's Kove also has a tea room with 50 types of tea, wonderful sandwiches, antiques, clocks and more!
CARRIE ANNE'S GIFT SHOP Now Carrying Anne Freeman Images
I am pleased to announce that my matted barn and seasonal prints are now carried by Carrie Anne's Gifts in Easton, PA. Carrie Anne's features Primitive Decor, including antiques, handmade gifts, gift baskets, plush items, and gourmet foods - and now barn and seasonal/holiday prints by Anne Freeman Images. Carrie Anne's Gifts is located at 20 South 3rd Street, just a block off the center square in Easton, and across the block from the Crayola Factory & Museum. Daily store hours are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday – 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday – 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday – 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Link to my Calendar with details
Link to a Map & Driving Directions
Photo: Carrie Anne's Gifts Storefront.
Anne Freeman's paintography prints have been shown at the following Fine Art Galleries:
- Upstairs Gallery, Philadelphia Sketch Club, Philadelphia, PA
- 3rd Street Gallery, Philadelphia, PA
- Rolling Green Farm Barn Gallery, New Hope, PA
- New Hope Art Gallery, New Hope, PA
- Gallery One, Red Mill Museum, Clinton, NJ
- Paul Robeson Center for the Arts, Princeton, NJ
- Art Works, Trenton, NJ
- Prallsville Mills Art Galleries, Stockton, NJ
- Bucks County Designer Show House, Doylestown, NJ
- The 5 East Art Gallery at Kathy's Kove, Washington, NJ
- The Gallery at Bucks County Community College, Bristol, PA
- The Gallery at Mercer County Community College, West Windsor, PA
- The Galleries at the North Branch of the Hunterdon County Libary, Clinton, NJ
Left: "Tree Stump with Morning Glories" Copyright Anne M. Freeman